|Sometimes it is maintained that reef biotopes cannot be successful in aquariums with less than 200 liters. Nonetheless, there are more and more aquarists who operate wonderful aquariums with contents of 60, 100 or 150 liters. There is also an increasing demand for small reef aquariums. Obviously, the system must not cause any stress for the animals, and all species of invertebrates or fish should be able to live as in their natural habitat. The range of technical aquarium systems is rather limited for this class of aquariums. Most internal filters frequently develop weaknesses which have a detrimental effect on such a biotope or they are very often completely unsuitable due to the space required.|
TUNZE Nano Reefpack 200 constitutes a new water treatment concept for small reef aquariums from 40 to 200 liters (10 to 52 gal.). It consists of a DOC Skimmer 9002 with a 150-liter (39 gal.) air output, a mechanical nano filter with a pump (800 l/h or 211 gal./h) and a magnet holder. The Nano Reefpack has been designed for beginners as well as for experienced aquarists. Thus, it is possible to operate a small marine or reef biotope aquarium in any standard glass tank without any complications. The water is treated on the basis of dirt removal and contains no biological stages. Like all TUNZE components, the Nano Reefpack is a modular solution, which can be supplemented with Osmolator 3155 and a Calcium Dispenser (sold separately), et cetera.
What's in the Box
- Protein Skimming: TUNZE DOC Skimmer 9002
- Filtration: Nano Filter 3165 with an output of 800 l/h (211 gal./h), micro wadding 872.01 and filter bag for activated carbon and other absorbers, such as for phosphate
- Storage Tank 5002.10: with a volume of 13 liters (3.4 gal.); is used to hold the refill water
- Holding Device: the Nano Reefpack is supplied with Magnet Holder 6080.50 as a standard feature to permit mounting at any point in the aquarium (up to a glass thickness of 12mm (0.47in).
- Power Consumption: Only 20W for all components.
- Delivery Condition: Completely ready for mounting with holding device, storage tank and filter wadding.
- Dimensions of the Filter Body: 4.7"L x 4.4"W x 13.3"H
- 3 gallon bucket
- Tunze Doc Skimmer 9002
- collection cup
- magnet holder 6080
- tunze pump 800.04
- cleaning brush
- pipe cleaner
- Tunze Reefpack surface skimmer
- media bag
- filter floss.
|Item #|| Description ||Price ||Add to Cart|
|TZ9511||Tunze nano reefpack 200||$213.95 |